Begin your Family's Journey
Are you ready for an Acton Academy Kingwood audition?
This process is designed to make sure that we are the right school to serve the life-long learning needs for your child and your family.
We recognize that we ask you to dedicate time and thought to the process. Families who are thriving in our community often share that they truly enjoyed the process, and we hope you do too.
Get our "Essential Info Kit" and read Courage to Grow to find out if we are a great fit for your family. Then, start the audition process.
Select your studio to begin the audition with a quick questionnaire.
Begin Step 2.
After completing steps 1 & 2, we will invite your child to spend a day in-studio, with the other learners, so that they experience a day at Acton Academy Kingwood.
If your child enjoyed their day in the studio, we will invite you to start the 30-day trial period.
After the 30 days, if Acton Academy Kingwood is a good fit for your family, we will send a formal acceptance letter. Congratulations!
The Acton Academy mission is to inspire each child and parent who enters our doors to find a calling that will change the world.
Acton Academy Kingwood is a perfect fit for families like the following:
- People who believe the traditional school system no longer works to prepare children for the modern world
- Creators and creatives
- Out-of-the box thinkers
- People who want the benefits of child-directed learning without having to make a full-time commitment to homeschooling
- Families with flexible schedules
- People who need flexible attendance for travel and family obligations. (We will operate on an 10-month calendar with 3-6 week sessions and breaks in between)
- Children who want additional time to pursue their passions beyond traditional after school hours
- People who want to maximize their family time
- Families who value their freedom and want their children to develop a love of learning